This blog is written and published by Stephen M. Worrall for educational purposes only, i.e. to give information and a general understanding of Georgia family law, not to provide specific legal advice. The information provided by this blog should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state. Steve Worrall is licensed to practice law in the state of Georgia only.
Your use of this blog does not establish an attorney-client relationship between you and Stephen M. Worrall. Such an attorney-client relationship can only be established by execution of a contract for legal services between GeorgiaFamilyLaw.com, The Law Firm of Mullin & Worrall, LLC, and a prospective client.
Some material contained in this blog is general in nature and may not reflect the current laws of the State of Georgia. The author of this blog does not necessarily support the views expressed in all articles contained herein and cannot guarantee their accuracy.
The inclusion of material from identified sources is for educational purposes only and is not intended to infringe on the copyrights of the identified sources.
Just enter your name and contact information into the form below and we'll send you your free report immediately, via email.
When it comes to estate planning, there are 5 ridiculous myths that could cause your plan to crumble and fall apart when your family needs it the most.
Whether you already have an estate plan or you have ZERO documents in place, this report will help you identify common myths and mistakes so that you can FIX any problems, make the right decisions and properly safeguard the people and things you love.
BEFORE YOU GO ONE STEP FURTHER WITH YOUR PLANNING….
Download this free special report from attorney Steve Worrall and discover:
• The most common reason why estate plans FAIL when families need them the most (…this can happen no matter how much you paid or how great your attorney was!)
• Why estate planning is not just for the rich or elderly, and the bare minimum documentation every adult over 18 needs in place
• Why your kids may still end up in the care of social services, even with guardians named, if something happens to you
• One common oversight that may force your estate into probate, even though you have a rock-solid trust in place
• Why your family may not be able to honor your most private health care wishes if something happens to you
• …and more!
Just fill in your information here to access your free copy now
"I've prepared this report for you as a free courtesy and a public service. There are no 'strings' attached--aside from wise strategies and a special certificate for our services."
Steve Worrall, Esq.
or Call Us: 770.425.6060
SPAM NOTICE: We hate spam like a snowman hates spring.We will never share, rent, or sell your contact information with any other company or person.